Commercial Tree Services Tree Pruning & Trimming
Trees are amazing. What other living organism in the world produces as much benefit to humanity? They cool the atmosphere, provide shade, clean the air, produce oxygen, beautify spaces, and increase property value.
Our Mission: To Protect & Beautify
Montpelier Tree Service offers all kinds of tree pruning and tree trimming services for the beautification and maintenance of your property. Montpelier Tree Service’s commercial tree pruning and tree trimming services are available in Warner Robins, Macon, Perry, Jones, Gray, Roberta, Forsyth, Barnesville, and throughout the Central Georgia area. Here are just a few ways we can help:
- Dead Heading: removing hazardous dead branches
- Tree Cabling: providing supplemental structural support for weak limbs
- Root Injection & Fertilization: giving tree roots extra food for nourishment
- Raising the Canopy: lifting low-lying branches to give additional sunlight
- Tree Care Program: offering scheduled maintenance for trees that require special TLC like Bradford Pears, Crepe Myrtles, etc.
- Landscaping Partnership: collaborating with your landscaping company to assist with complex projects that require our expertise
Why Does Your Company Want To Trim & Prune?
Choose the tree pruning or trimming option that applies to you!
We Work Around Your Schedule
Montpelier Tree Service understands that your business needs to stay open and remain unjeopardized by distractions and disturbances. The tree specialists at Montpelier Tree Service are flexible and will conduct tree trimming and tree pruning services when you need us to – days, nights, or weekends.
“Our clients are amazed at what their property looks like after utilizing our trimming and pruning services. A small expense results in a tremendous effect.”
Donny Davis, President/CEO of Montpelier Tree Service
Benefits of Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning
- Hazardous, dead limbs could fall at any moment and do considerable damage to your property or even hurt someone. If the whole tree isn’t dead, our first recommendation would be to trim and prune.
- Another reason to trim and prune involves proactive protection of your trees and property. Let us take some weight off the tree’s branches to prevent storm damage.
- Certain low-lying branches can begin to intrude upon vehicle and pedestrian pathways and must quickly be lifted or removed.
- Your property should be a sanctuary – a place where you enjoy spending time and take pride in. Our services can transform your property into a lovely masterpiece in a short time.
- Trees provide invaluable benefits to business owners, and we’d love to help you take advantage of those. From cutting your energy costs to providing cleaner air and increasing property value, we know how to keep your trees healthy and safe for years to come.
The net cooling effect of a young, healthy tree is equivalent to ten room-size air conditioners operating 20 hours a day.U.S. Department of Agriculture
Landscaping, especially with trees, can increase property values as much as 20 percent.Management Information Services/ICMA